CeBIT app 2017: Clear user guidance, new filter and export options
Exhibition visitors and exhibitors are just as diverse as their different needs and interests. With the CeBIT app, Deutsche Messe provides its technologically minded audience with a situational, highly customized user experience. Tailored services and information are available at any time and in any place – the app takes care of this in combination with the CeBIT website, which is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Easier arrival and comprehensive navigation thanks to information about distances, travel times and events
One of the key features is the mobile 3D map solution, which incorporates Deep MapTM technology to dynamically map not only 14 halls and 2 pavilions, but also the outside area and immediate surroundings. This allows users to conveniently display the route and travel time to the desired exhibitor or the upcoming event using GPS location data – directly within the search. To make sure no event is missed, the app sends an automatic reminder 15 minutes before the start time.
Enhanced filter options and new menu item for “Forums and Conferences”
Conferences and forums are increasingly at the forefront at CeBIT. This is also reflected in the new exhibition app, which has a separate menu item for “Forums and Conferences”. This year’s exhibition program can not only be searched by halls and target groups, but also provides two useful new filter options for event series and areas of focus.
myCebit with new export function
The users’ personal area has also been enhanced in 2017. In myCebit, users can find their mobile ticket, as well as all their favorite exhibitors, events and products, along with personal notes, at a glance. A new feature here is that these annotated reminder lists can be exported as a PDF and made available to others via text or email. This is a handy feature that further optimizes exchange and evaluation. The app’s online synchronization ensures that the user can retrieve and update the stored data at any time.
- General information
- Centrally positioned global search
- Highlight tiles
- Exhibitor list with contact details and products
- New menu item for forums and conferences
- Filter options for event series and areas of focus
- Bookmark feature: mark as favorite or visited, add to calendar, add alert
- Text notes
- Personalized myCeBIT area
- Mobile ticketing
- Evaluation of exhibition visit
- Social media connection to Facebook, Twitter, XING, LinkedIn and Google
- Press releases
- Information on the CeBIT Global Conferences (CGC)
- Dynamic map
- 2D or 3D view
- Automatic location positioning
- Push notifications on exhibitors and events
- Data updates
- Language versions: German and English
- Available platforms: iOS und Android
- iOS 8.0 or later; compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Android 4.0.3 or later